1) HGH CONSULTATIONS
- Baseline consultations are available 5 days a week between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m est, there is no cost or obligation to speak with a hormone specialist, weekend appointments are available 'by appointment only'
With over 20,000 patients served, we can offer you the best HGH Therapy costs and service. Our physicians are Mayo Clinic® and Cleveland Clinic® trained. For more HGH Treatment info and pricing, fill out the Quick Info Form.
2) LAB DIAGNOSTICS - Laboratory work is done through a National Laboratory Association dedicated to providing age management care services. To do so, they test over 150+ individual biomarkers in blood, urine and even patient drinking water, when necessary.
Results of the baseline consult and hormone tests are to measure oxidative stress (the damage caused by free radicals); hormonal balance (a factor in many of the symptoms of aging); cardiovascular risk (including the types and amounts of cholesterol in your blood), cancer risk, liver function, renal function; and a trace metal analysis.
The diagnostic laboratory report uses "optimal ranges" that have been developed by physicians and scientists at leading laboratories based on a thorough review of scientific literature. These provide a comparison that shows where patients stand in relation to "healthy" values rather than normal or average values. In addition, the laboratory reports present the information in a color-coded, easy-to-understand format, rather than just providing numbers.
3) PHYSICAL EXAM - Our national network facilitates a local physician to conduct your physical examination at your home or at a local medical office:
1. Physician conducts your physical examination and prepares your ‘Medical Exam Report” which is to be faxed to a Optimal Health MD Facility for evaluation by an HGH physician;
2. You complete and sign a patient authorization agreement that you received at the time of consultation, entitled ‘Primary Care Physician’s Physical Examination Acknowledgement’.
3. Please fax this form to your local Optimal Health MD Network Facility at the number provided by your health advisor. This form confirms that the examining physicians consents to an ongoing relationship with you; agrees to supervise the age management treatment, including the medication prescribed by your assigned physician with whom the examining physician consents to consult and follow up treatment.
4) HGH PRESCRIPTION & HORMONE MEDICATIONS - With your growth hormone prescription, your HGH injections can be delivered directly to your home or office by overnight delivery.
We offer only the best prescription HGH injections including the new HGH injection pen systems from manufacturers such as Sandoz Omnitrope, Novo Nordisk Norditropin, Genentech Nutropin, Serono Somatropin, Pfizer Genotropin, Teva Tevtropin, Eli Lilly Humatrope.
Learn more about the types of injectable Growth Hormone available for sale. Our hormone treatment physicians
are available to discuss HGH Therapy costs, explain how to get an HGH prescription, the potential benefits and uses, any risks and side effects of Human Growth Hormone.