Dr. George Ibraheim, DO – Medical Director
John Wolf Jr, MD – Medical Advisor
- Dr. George Ibraheim, DO is an Allopathic & Osteopathic Physician.
- His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular
- Dr. George Ibraheim, DO is an internist with years of training treating
and diagnosing an extensive range of diseases and illnesses in adult
- Dr. Ibraheim is trained in EECP Technology and Male Sexual Health
- Dr. Ibraheim is also a PRP Certified Physician.
Ian A. Gillman, B.A.– Clinical Advisor
- Dr. Wolf obtained his MD from the University of Florida Medical
School. He did his Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at
the University of Tennessee/Baptist Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Wolf completed the Physician Training and Certification in Age
Management Medicine by the Cenegenics Education and Research
Foundation in 2010.
- He has over 40 years of experience in the medical field as an internal
medicine physician and during the past 9 years he has specialized in
the areas of Age Management and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Billy Taylor, MBA, CHC – Clinical Advisor
- With a B.A. in Counseling/Psychology, Mental Health Therapies and
Dual/Diagnosis Disorders from The Union Institute, Ian A. Gillman
has over 10 years of experience counseling and assisting clients with
a variety of Mental Disorders and other presenting issues.
- Ian has been a Certified Addiction Professional specializing in
Chemical Dependencies and Addiction Counseling.
- Ian has over 5 years of experience counseling clients on the latest
Anti-Aging medical treatments and helping men and women with a
variety of sexual and health dysfunctions.
Rose Zegarra, PA-C – Physician Assistant
- Billy Taylor obtained his MBA from Nova Southeastern University and
has a Bachelor’s in BA from Florida International University.
- As a Certified Health and Wellness Coach and Clinical Advisor, Billy
has 4 years of experience helping hundreds of clients with their
health, nutrition, sexual ailments, and with symptoms of hormonal
- Billy’s specialties include behavior and habit changes, science-based
nutrition, and workout programs to improve his clients’ overall health
and well-being; working in conjunction with hormone replacement
therapy for a holistic approach to improve his clients’ quality of life.
- Billy is Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Rose Zegarra has 15 years of experience as a Physician Assistant.
- Her experience includes Primary Care medicine, Endocrinology, and
- Rose is able to take complete histories, perform physical exams,
write progress notes, order and interpret lab results and other
diagnostics, as well as diagnose medical and dermatological
conditions and develop treatment plans.
- Rose can perform procedures including biopsies, ED&C, suturing and
- Rose develops treatment plans and follows up with patients on
hormone replacement therapy.
- She is also skilled in providing IV infusion therapy as an alternative
- Rose performs cosmetic procedures including Botox, dermal fillers,
and laser hair removal.
- Rose is Bilingual in Spanish and English.